Positive Exposure Sites
From 31 December 2021, Queensland Health will only notify of major outbreak venues or super-spreader events in Queensland.
Queensland Health are no longer routinely listing exposure sites in Queensland since transmission of COVID-19 is now widespread throughout metropolitan, regional and remote Queensland. We ask our community to make sure to maintain social distancing, perform regular hand hygiene, monitor for symptoms, and get tested if you develop any symptoms.
You can see more here - https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/contact-tracing
We are here for you!
Our centre and all stores are open to customers.
Masks are required in all indoor settings including Shopping Centres, Retail Stores, Retail and Beauty Services, Cinemas, Cafes and Restaurants unless and exemption applies. Masks can be removed to eat or drink when seated.
Under Queensland Government requirements restaurants and cafes as well as entertainment facilities including cinemas and arcades are open to fully vaccinated customers only unless a medical exemption applies. Masks are required when entering and exiting a hospitality venue, but may be removed inside the venue. Face masks are also compulsory inside Queensland cinemas.
Mall seating and food courts remain open to all customers.
For more information on current Government restrictions, we encourage customers to visit: https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/
As always please:
✔️ Check in via QR Code at each entry to centre and store
✔️Wear your mask
✔️ Sanitise hands
✔️ Socially distance
✔️ Be Kind, buy only what you need and look out for one another
We thank our employees, contractors, retail partners and community for following the advice of health authorities at all times, including the requirement to wear a face mask and check in when visiting or working in our centre.
Physical distancing when in our centres
We recognise the critical importance of physical distancing. To help our community maintain physical distancing while in our centres we have installed additional signage, are working with our retailers to provide appropriate space for customer queues and have implemented signage at gathering points, including at our vertical transport locations, entry/exits and car parks, for guidance around effective social distancing in these areas.
Each retailer also has signage to support this by communicating how many patrons they can accommodate in their space, given any current restrictions. We ask that you assist by always following all signage and directions when shopping in centre and being mindful of others around you.
Safety and Preventative Measures at Mirvac Retail Centres
The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, retail partners, employees and our community is our highest mission.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and to keep our community safe, we implemented significant precautionary cleaning, hygiene and sanitising practices at the onset of the pandemic.
In addition to our existing rigorous cleaning and sanitising practices, we are taking additional measures which include but are not limited to:
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of our cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces including seating, doors, lift controls, food courts, and amenities.
- Dettol gel sanitisation at convenient locations including entrances and exits.
- Actively encouraging the practice of good hygiene and preventative measures throughout the centre.
- Requiring all service providers to confirm they have not traveled overseas or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Queuing and crowd management in our food courts during busy times
- Increased staff presence with blue COVIDSafe vests worn by staff to easily allow you to find help or assistance
- Increased hand sanitiser stations at car park pay stations and antibacterial and microbial silver-ionised safety film on all ticket machines and pay stations
- Introducing a contactless customer experience service and our Customer Support Centre which is contactable via phone, email, social media or SMS for extended hours every day of the week.
We also continue to ensure we follow the latest advice and regulations from the Australian and State Governments as the situation unfolds.